Sitemap for AC Dental of Linden in Linden, NJ
Cosmetic Dental Services
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Crowns and Dental Bridges
- Dental Implant Restoration
- Dental Implants
- Dental Restorations
- Dental Veneers and Dental Laminates
- Dentures and Partial Dentures
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Implant Supported Dentures
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Smile Makeover
- Teeth Whitening
- What Is Gum Contouring & Reshaping
- Composite Fillings
- Cosmetic Dental Care
- Dental Center
- Dental Checkup
- Dental Cleaning and Examinations
- Dental Office
- Dental Practice
- Emergency Dental Care
- Denture Adjustments and Repairs
- Denture Relining
- Mouth Guards
- Night Guards
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Partial Denture for One Missing Tooth
- Partial Dentures for Back Teeth
- Routine Dental Care
- The Process for Getting Dentures
Branded Dental Products
Helpful Dental Information
- 7 Signs You Need Endodontic Surgery
- Adjusting to New Dentures
- Am I a Candidate for Dental Implants
- Can a Cracked Tooth be Saved with a Root Canal and Crown
- Dental Anxiety
- Denture Care
- Do I Have Sleep Apnea
- Do I Need a Root Canal
- Emergency Dentist vs. Emergency Room
- I Think My Gums Are Receding
- Improve Your Smile for Senior Pictures
- Multiple Teeth Replacement Options
- Options for Replacing Missing Teeth
- Oral Hygiene Basics
- Post-Op Care for Dental Implants
- Preventative Dental Care
- Questions to Ask at Your Free Dental Implants Consultation
- Reduce Sports Injuries With Mouth Guards
- Solutions for Common Denture Problems
- The Dental Implant Procedure
- The Difference Between Dental Implants and Mini Dental Implants
- The Truth Behind Root Canals
- Types of Dental Root Fractures
- What Can I Do to Improve My Smile
- What Do I Do If I Damage My Dentures
- What is an Endodontist
- What Should I Do If I Chip My Tooth
- What to Expect When Getting Dentures
- When a Situation Calls for an Emergency Surgery
- When Is a Tooth Extraction Necessary
- Why Are My Gums Bleeding
- Why Dental Sealants Play an Important Part in Protecting Your Child’s Teeth
- Why Go to a Pediatric Dentist Instead of a General Dentist?
- Will I Need a Bone Graft for Dental Implants
Sedation dentistry helps individuals to overcome the fear of dentists. Dental anxiety affects many people and it often prevents them from getting treatments they need when problems develop in their mouths. However, most dental problems do not go away on their own. Treatment is needed to prevent the issue from getting worse, which can result…
Implant dentures are a popular tooth replacement option that many dentists are recommending. They come with an array of benefits that many other replacement options do not have. When undergoing a consultation appointment regarding implant dentures, having questions ready will be helpful when preparing for the appointment and the possible tooth replacement process. Outlined below are…
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example: Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (908) 862-7171 or visit our website at https://dentistlindennj.com/.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
AC Dental of Linden and Staff